vrijdag 29 juni 2012

Summer break 2012


7 weeks off... 

Last year my summer break was about finding furniture and decorations for my home, I still had a few months left until moving out.

This year I'll be visiting my aunt with my sister Manon, going  to Paris <3 with my dear friend Mandy and I'll be having enough time to clean up my attic and do lots of fun stuff with my friends... I'm realy looking forward doing all that! 

What will you be doing in your summer break?


To all my colleaque teachers, friends and readers; have a great, well deserved summer break! 








Best Blogger Tips

2 opmerkingen:

  1. 7 weeks off? You are one very lucky girl, Nadine! Have a wonderful time!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Thank you Lissa!

    Yes, the Summer break is one of the good things bout being a teacher :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!
Dank je wel voor het achterlaten van een reactie!

Love, lieve groet,

Nadine