zondag 25 maart 2012

My new chest of drawers...

Here it is!

Last week I saw this wonderful chest of drawers in a antique furniture store I often visit. I never seen a chest like this before. It looked so pretty and was calling "Nadine, please, do take me home.."

Not sure where it would look good and if it would fit, I decided not buying the chest and first find a perfect spot. 
At home, I kinda regret, I didn't took the chest home..

But I found the perfect spot in my living room, next to the television. So, a few days later, I returned to the store, hoping the chest would still be there.. Thankfully, it wasn't taken by someone else..

I'm so happy, I can call it mine now..!















Have a great Sunday!



Best Blogger Tips

2 opmerkingen:

  1. What a perfect fit! It was obviously destined to be yours...I'm so glad it was there when you went back.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!
Dank je wel voor het achterlaten van een reactie!

Love, lieve groet,

Nadine